Sunday, May 19, 2013

Baby girl is almost 8 weeks old!


That's right, our little Lillian has made her debut and is already growing by leaps and bounds!  At birth Lillian Grace weighed in at 7 lbs 7.9 oz and was 21 1/2" long.  I had a wonderful labour and birth and other than the normal ups and downs of being a baby she is very laid back and a very happy girl.

Now, over 7 weeks later and she is 12 lbs 6 oz!  she is sweet, smiley and is definately a morning person.  She always wakes around 5:30  and when she's ready to join the family after breakfast she has a smile on her face .  I wanted to post a few pics of her and share the fun this week of the  Flats and Handwashing Challenge hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry.

This will be my second year participating in the challenge and I will have both of my diapered babes in flats!  Daniel is now only diapered at night so he will not be participating.  Tomorrow is the start of the challenge, so I will be posting links and such so that you may read what others are learning from the challenge as well.  I will be completing my regular diaper laundry tonight and tomorrow morning, and then strictly handwashing for the next 7 days.  



No comments: