Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 2013


I am nearing the end of my 3rd pregnancy and will hit 33 weeks this coming Tuesday!  I haven't been on here to share this journey, partly because I just haven't had the time, and partly because I was sick for most of this pregnancy.  We did find out at 20 weeks that we will be welcoming a little girl to our family.  Her brothers are already very excited and Daniel loves to put his hand on mommy's belly and feel her move.  I have continued with my yoga practise as much as I could, and am currently teaching prenatal, postnatal and beginner classes in Montgomery, and Anderson Ohio.  

With a baby on the way, we are making several changes to our home; moving rooms around, adding doors, painting and other such necessary improvements.  In the next few weeks Brian and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary, Joseph's 2nd birthday, a Blessingway for mommy, Easter and the birth of our daughter...hopefully in that order and all in the next 7 weeks.  I think we are going to be a little busy :).  

When we get more done in the house I will be sure to upload photos.

No comments: