Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 8

Day 8 - What's your guilty pleasure?
I think for the most part, this boils down to food and drink.  Ha ha, whenever I have a spare buck I hit up Starbucks.  I rarely got to have it when I was pregnant with both boys and it is just so yummy :).  I have 3 favorite drinks....Cappuccino, Cinnamon Dolce Latte, and Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I normally have enough cash from teaching to go once or twice a week, sometimes I have to pull out the bank card, but I really try not to do that too much.  I am also a chocoholic.  You hand me any chocolate (prefer dark) and I will devour it.  
I have a good mommy friend whom I go out with at least a couple times a month and our mommy date spot is Starbucks right between our homes :)  They know who we are and most of the workers could probably start making up our drinks as soon as we step foot in the door.  We sit in a couple of comfy chairs from 7 to 9 pm and enjoy our coffee, conversation and knitting together. 

Here are just a few of my projects, all used patterns except the purple pants.





No comments: