Day 5 - Short term goals this month and why those goals.
1. Get together freezer meals. I am not the worlds best cook, but I feel like if I can get a weeks worth of meals prepared then maybe I can give my family a good meal every night instead of 2 nights a week.
2. Finish projects for sewing and get them to The Blue Cocoon. I have been sewing moon pads, nursing pads and diapers for a few months now, need to buckle down and get them finished so I can have a family cloth 101 workshop the end of the month :)
3. Get busy in the garden every day. We just planted flowers and veggies and I would like to actually enjoy what they produce this season.
4. Swim lessons for the boys. We are members at Coney Island this year and I want to get the boys involved in swim lessons.
5. Get my boys out as much as possible, God gave us the earth and sky to enjoy I want to make the most of it.