Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 17

Day 17 - 3 things you are proud of about your personality.
1.  I am outgoing, I love that I can go into a crowd and within minutes I have sparked up a conversation.  I think as I have aged the more outgoing I have become.  
2.  I am creative, I learned to crochet when I was 14 yrs old, I learned how to knit about 8 months ago.  I love learning new ways to be creative.  I started sewing 2 yrs ago and am going to try my hand at needle felting and spinning.  
3.  I keep busy, whether it's taking my boys to the park, the zoo or out in the yard we are outside at least a couple hours a day almost every day.  There are exceptions here, when we run all week long I may decide to do an indoor movie and play day, but even mommy needs an occasional break.  ;)  I am looking forward to the boys starting school in the future, and boy scouts, t-ball and all those fun memories that come along with it.

No comments: