Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 11

Day 11 - Best day of your life

I would love to say that of everything I have done and seen, having my children were the best days.  It is hard to chose just one, but if I had not met my husband I would not be the woman I am today.  He has been my rock through hard times and he is my best friend.  Brian and I have been married a little over 4 yrs, he has supported me in every aspect.  I finished college and went through my first yoga cert. while we were engaged, he listened, encouraged and even participated in my training.  He has given me a wonderful home, a love unmatched and two of God's most beautiful gifts, our boys :)  I am so blessed to have him in my life and love him very much.

Preview of hair and makeup for our wedding

First kiss as husband and wife


Cutting of the cake



With my matron of honor and her hubby


Last picture as a family of 3.  4 days later we welcomed Joey to our family :)


1 comment:

Kendall said...

I LOVE your veil.