Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 6

Day 6- Husbands and flats

I told my DH at the beginning of this challenge I would not make it hard for him.  He really does not enjoy changing poopy CD's so I din't want to make it difficult.  Today was the first time all week I have left him with the boys, so I decided to use my flats as inserts for his Bum Genius.  I felt nice and relaxed as I left the house and went to Coney Island's Sunlite Pool to enjoy some alone time with nothing but the company of my grandmother, the smell of chlorine and sunscreen, and the feel of the hot sun and cold water.  It was incredible and hubby did a great job.  He did what I normally tell him to do, " leave the poopy diapers in the tub and I'll take care of it when I return home."  He has been a real trooper this week, although he occasionally reminds me I am going hippie :)  I love it!!!  I will post some pictures later on so be sure to check back, and don't forget to check what the other bloggers are saying!

No comments: