Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 3 of flats challenge


So, this is from last night, the end of day2 of the flats and handwashing challenge.  Things went very smoothly yesterday save for 2 extremely messy diapers yuck!!!  Here are pictures of rinsing, wringing and hanging last night after the boys went to bed :)





Day 3-  How Do You Use Your Flats?

Well, right now they are all used as diapers of course!  I am having fun with this, but have been using only one fold, I am going to try the kite fold after naps today.  When they are just sitting around the house we use our flats as rags to clean up spills, this way the boys can help mommy clean up as well, burp rags, dust cloths and I think I even saw my 3 yr old with it tied over his shoulders like a cape :)

We have been out of the house all day today and just got back around 2 pm...one baby went almost right down for nap, my darling one year old is still talking away ( he went down at about 2:40)  Great experience all day today, so far so good :) 

As I stated, today I am going to try out some other folds, I have 3 I want to try : the Jo fold, the Kite fold and the Airplane fold.  We will see how things go from there :)  If you want to see what some of the other participants are saying, check out these other wonderful mama blogs 





No comments: