Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Daniel turns 3 and date day for mommy and daddy


May 4, 2012 my little Daniel turned 3!!!  This special time has gone so fast and with each day he becomes more and more interested in the world around him.  He is intelligent, funny and loveable and I can't imagine my life without him in it.  We had good cake and good company to celebrate 3 yrs of life....as well as Jason's 27th birthday, and mom and dad's anniversary.  Such a special day.


I was so happy with how these cakes turned out.  Daniel's requested Peter Pan, so I did cream cheese frosting and fondant over a carrot cake (his favourite) and a Devil's food cake for my brother which was also covered in cream cheese frosting and fondant.  I think I will have to start doing more cake decorating, it was a blast!!





Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate such a special day with us, we love you all :)


Then this past weekend we went on a double date with our good friends Nichole and Kyle.  The last 'double date' we went on was 6 yrs ago!  We went on a tour of Over the Rhine in Cincinnati.  Learned a lot of history about our German herritage and the importance of BEER, in this wonderful city...then we had lunch at The Haufbrauhouse in Newport, KY.













No comments: