Okay, so here are some photos from day one of the challenge. I must say for the most part it went very well, I did find that leaning over the bathtub to wash and rinse my diapers was something I will not do again. It is just to much pressure on the low back. Instead our sink is now used s the wash basin. Joseph does not seem to mind what diaper he is in so that is helpful too :).
Luckily our weather has been nice so the diapers are able to be line dried outside. Yesterday I did a total of two diaper loads and a few diapers on their own in between.
Tuesday-“What Supplies I am Using”
I decided to go out and get a pack of flour sack towels as extras since they are pretty cheap, I am also using Gerber flats as doublers and a fair amount of flannel swaddle blankets.. I am using pins and snappis for the challenge as well and my regular detergent to wash. I am using both PUL covers and wool, and I have the potty in the living room so that we can start using EC (Elimination Communication) and maybe catch a few in the potty :). I am hopeful to learn some of his cues considering that since last night at bedtime we have gone through 6 or 7 diapers and that was before 8:30 this morning! Hope we have as good a day as yesterday was. I am definately missing my washer :)