Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Back at 2011

Taking a moment tonight to look back at the excitement of 2011.  It has been a wild year for our family,we started out in February with the marriage of our friend Phil to his sweetheart Amber, We experienced the birth of our second son on March 3 and the joy and craziness of having two under two :).  We bought a new car for our expanding family, and Brian has been studying for his Actuarial exam which he will be taking at the end of January.  I started a new home based business which I love.  I have tons of projects that I am currently working on and will be getting my logo in 2012.  We also welcomed Savanah (August), Emma (September) and now Claire Poppy (December 27) to our Kandell and Haungs extended familes.  Love seeing all the new little ladies around.  Here's to a funfilled 2012, hope to see more babies, more weddings and many more wonderful things from our family and friends.  I also look forward to the excitement of Daniel turning 3 and Joseph turning 1 in the next few months.

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: