Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Holidays Have Come To A Close

The Holidays are finally done, although we have yet to take down our trees.  I wanted to share some of our pictures from the holidays with you all and bring you up to speed on what's going on in January.  So, here are some photos from our holidays...














So with our holidays done and 2011 here, what have we been up to?  A lot of crafting has come my way, I have been posting pictures and updating my other blog.  I am planning on making baby items to sell on ETSY and start taking items to craft shows this coming fall. We are also starting countdown to baby boy # 2 whom has yet to be named.  We are 33 weeks and 3 days along and on Thursday night I felt a big shift in my body, did baby move to head down position?  We shall find out this Wednesday, I hope. I am also going to start working on my birth plan.  So this month has been busy and next month we are going to see a very good friend get married, and it also will be busy as we prep for the new baby's arrival.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the year.

No comments: