Monday, March 29, 2010

Winds of Change

A friend wrote a post not too long ago about how to explain illness and death to a child. I cannot imagine how I would go about this myself, except to say that whomever was lost is now with God, and watching down on us always. After 33 days my great aunt decided to stop her pain, and end her fight. Aunt Gloria you will live on in our hearts and memories forever, I know you are with your parents and sisters and probably listening to the Van Dells and dancing like I remember you always doing. I am glad you are no longer in pain.

Aunt Gloria was such an amazing woman, always caring so much for her family and friends. She loved nature, and the animals that surrounded her home. She was friends with mother earth, always mindful of her garden and the soul in each plant she helped to live and grow. I know she will keep watch over our family, over the trees and plants we grow, over the animals we tend to, and the children we teach and love.

No comments: