Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pics of Daniel walking around



Here are some recent pictures of Daniel, he started taking steps last Wednesday and just keeps getting more and more mobile.


Today was the start of a beautiful week. The service for Aunt Gloria is this Thursday, and there will be a lunch after at my cousin's house. I am also taking Daniel to say hello to Great Grandma and Grandpa Snodgrass...something I have been wanting to do for quite some time. I know they are watching over my family and would have been so proud to meet him and watch him grow.


On Friday Daniel and I are hoping to meet our friends for a hike at the zoo. We will likely go anyway, with this beautiful weather it should be the perfect day for it. Then Sitto is going to be here in the evening and we will celebrate Easter this weekend. Wow...I think we are going to have a busy week

No comments: