Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Anniversary

The Kandells
February 16, 2010


Two years ago today was our wedding, it was sunny and warm...today it was about 25 degrees and Daniel and I are snowed in.
One year ago today, I was pregnant. Awaiting the arrival of Daniel Glenn Kandell, and knowing our lives would never be the same.
Tonight Brian brought me red roses and Jelly Belly Jellybeans. We had a simple but lovely dinner of rice, Tilapia, and cottage cheese with a yummy glass of red wine. Daniel sat with us while we ate and proceeded to try a little bit of Cottage cheese and Tilapia himself...I think he enjoyed it. It's hard to believe Brian and I have been together for just over four years, married for two, and Daniel is almost a year old. Time really does fly when your having fun.




Tonight while my babe lay sleeping in my arms, I rocked him and gazed at his peaceful face. Then I looked at Brian, "I wish I could stop time, just stay in this moment." Oh but all the wonderful things I would miss, such an incredible gift, the gift of life.


No comments: