Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Simple Tuesday

Just an all around great day today. Daniel always wakes up with a beautiful smile on his face, today was no exception. We woke up around 10 a.m. and got our day started right away. Daniel and I got up, got dressed and then went to visit with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. Once we got there I fixed Daniel his Barley Cereal, and mashed up some Banana and then we headed to Toys R Us. Daniel spent his day with wide eyes and smiles looking at all the toys and lights in the toy store, as mommy and grandma worked on getting at least a few of his Christmas gifts. Mommy and daddy still have Christmas shopping to do, maybe Grandma and Grandpa Snodgrass would like to babysit one afternoon so we can go out. :)

This is such a new experience for Brian and I. It is our first Christmas with a baby in our family, and I don't know about him, but going through the toy stores I am just baffled about what we should give our beautiful boy. I have ideas though, and I am hoping to get some crocheting done on our car rides this weekend, and at Sitto and grandpa's house. I am working on scarves, slippers and for Daniel a stacker toy.

Tomorrow, we are going to try to leave for Sitto and grandpa's. I am excited about this Thanksgiving, especially since it is Daniel's first. I am going to be able to let him try some new foods this week, I hope he enjoys them. Oh well, I think it's about time to say goodnight, and I can't wait to see my baby boy smiling at me in the morning. :)

1 comment:

marymom said...

Tiffany, I didn't know you were blogging again until I saw it on facebook. I'll look forward to the updates here and on Daniel's blog too. What fun. See you later