Friday, December 5, 2008

Thump Thump


We are now 19 weeks and 5 days and I have finally begun to feel some of baby's acrobatics. On Wednesday morning I felt bubbles on the right side of my abdomen and then later in the morning felt a few thumps toward the center of my abdomen. They are scattered throughout the day, but it's the most amazing thing I have ever felt. Next Wednesday is my 20 week checkup, and we will be at the halfway point. At that time Brian and I will be able to set up our sonogram and we are hoping to find out the sex of the baby by the end of the week. We will keep everyone up to date. Below is a picture from our 8 week ultrasound. We hope to have more pics posted soon. Brian has been a big help this past week in finishing up the painting in the Kitchen, this weekwnd we are hoping to finish the bathroom and begin planing the nursery. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful man in my life.

No comments: