Friday, November 14, 2008

16 Weeks


November 12 was our last appointment. We are about 16 1/2 weeks pregnant and everything is going very well. I was able to hear the babies heartbeat on Wednesday, and the Dr. said that when we go in for our 20 week checkup on December 10 we can schedule our next ultrasound. Brian and I have talked quite a bit and we are going to find out what the sex is. I know the whole family is anxious to know what we are having, and we are hoping that the baby will show it's goods. I am all done with morning sickness, I have felt great the past few weeks.

Brian also had an exciting start to the month finding out that he is getting a raise at work. This will be a great help with a new year and new baby on the way. I am still going strong in my Yoga certification, and I am beginning to get more private clients.

No comments: