Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Windstorm 2008

At 1:00 this afternoon we have our first prenatal visit...I am dragging Brian along with me. I am excited and of course a little nervous since I know there will be a lot of testing involved. Hopefully I will have most of the results from the tests by the end of the week.

This week started in a very crazy way. On Sunday afternoon Cincinnati experienced some of the highest wind gusts in years thanks to the Texas hurricane. In Cincinnati alone over 600,000 were without electricity, and many are still without. Our house did not get damaged, we lost a couple of tree limbs, others we are close to had more damage. Brian finally got to go back to work today. We keep in our hearts those whom this tragedy hit worse in Texas. I know I have a few friends there and my prayers go out to the families and I hope they are able to rebuild their communities quickly.

No comments: