Wednesday, September 10, 2008

halfway done with the kitchen and bathroom


A few weeks ago we were able to share the good news of our pregnancy with family and some of our friends. For the past few weeks I have felt wonderful, this week on the other hand is a different story. Not only have I had a migraine this week, but I have also had morning sickness this whole week. New to the list of dislikes would be chicken, it does not sound or smell appealing at all, and although I can stomach it right now the smell of ground beef about does me in.

I have my first prenatal appointment next Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. I am excited even though I know they will only be doing tests this visit. By the date of my first visit I should be just over 8 weeks, the nurse I spoke with told me that at our second visit at twelve weeks we would get to hear the babies heartbeat on our first ultrasound, I can't wait.


The kitchen is starting to shape up, we are working on the framework at the moment, the color is a dark green and the walls are pale peach. Our bathroom no longer looks like a prison bathroom, but like a warm and relaxing bathroom. Brian will be working on finishing these two rooms over the weekend since I will be at school. I can't wait to see everything finished.





No comments: