Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Job

Well, this has been quite a fun filled week. Not only are we getting ready to prime the walls in the kitchen today, but I also started a new job! I am a new sales associate at New York and Company in our mall. I think this will feel wonderful. I love being a teacher, but with the economy the way it is I believe that having another job in an area with a lot of traffic will keep me busy and happy.

Yoga this week was great too. My teacher training is going well and for the initial certification I only have 8 months left. I have learned several new postures that I had never tried before and have become more confident with some of the postures that I was unsure about practicing. It is great to be able to accomplish something that you work so hard for.

No comments: